Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Update: Sci-fi all the way

I think I'm on to something here. I have been writing a sci-fi story. I don't know how long it will turn out, but I've got an introduction and two chapters. I am currently working on the third. I probably won't post it until I finish it completely, which may take a while, considering that I've got a lot of plot to go through and I will have to revise it when I'm done. Plotwise, I've got the intro/exposition down, and I am working on kind of the "woah this is messed up" stage. It will be worth it, I promise you. I've been feeling rather inspired, and I can get this done. In fact, it kinda makes me want to change my background from happy pretty grass to steampunk sci-fi. Oh well. I don't even know how/when I'll publish it. So I guess if you're bored enough to actually care about it, you could check out this game that kind of inspired it:
Exit Path
I can't wait for the second one to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment